new rfpkg 1.23.3

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sat Jul 2 02:44:09 CEST 2016

On Sex, 2016-07-01 at 22:08 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> One note is that I've only tested with a separate account (my main
> account has shell issue with gitolite so it does not behave normally)
> but on a separate unix user (so I've symlinked the fedora.cert to the
> rpmfusion.cert, I don't know if it's required).

Running /usr/bin/rpmfusion-packager-setup from rpmfusion-packager-0.5-1
package (last version) and follow the instructions, it setup
certificates correctly for me .
rfpkg new-sources worked, for me, with new rfpkg (but still just tested
in free repo )

About "The account has shell issue with gitolite", the most visible
issues are branches vanish or give one server internal error (http 500)
in cgit , seems to be some bad file permissions, but if we commit and
push with ours account branch may back again to web view. So conclusion
if you see one internal server error (http 500) or vanish any branch
(in web view of cgit), you still may commit yours modifications in git
server and eventually fix the cgit view.
I just fix https://pkgs.rpmfusion.org/cgit/free/vcdimager.git/

Thanks and best regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.