Package assignment

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Tue Mar 1 18:57:07 CET 2016

Sérgio Basto:
> Well bugzilla have good tools to search and you can save the searches.

Sure, but if possible I prefer to get an interrupt when things happen,
rather than having to poll. :-)

> Last but not least, do you approve the update (as the maintainer of the
> package) ?
> https://github.com/rpmfusion/mythtv-status/commit/b51e05c76bcb2ad82e3c0
> 787d5bc4d53a931d674

Reading a patch of a patch was an interesting experience.  :-)
Overall, it looks fine.  I have two comments:

1. The comment "Add mythtv status to end of stub" in
mythtv-update-motd that previously existed in the patch could have
been left in.  No big deal, though.

2. Why is it necessary to throw away standard error of the
mythtv-status command in mythtv-update-motd?  It isn't new in this
version, but the line is modified so I noted.  (Maybe that is more a
question for Susi Lehtola.  Cc:ing explicitly in case no longer a
subscriber.)