F25 rpmfusion repos

Vascom vascom2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:12:43 CEST 2016

In fedora I am always build release for all supported versions (for example
f23, f24, f25, rawhide now) if it possible. And can solve build problems on
early development stage.

It help find roblems not only in my package but in all BuildRequires. Also
package builded with latest available BR versions that may have solve some
warnings or has new features.

I am think it is good for most packages.