gstreamer mss/mmsh seeking support hitting livna devel repo

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sun Dec 9 11:16:33 CET 2007

Hi All,

I've been spending hours and hours the last week to get mms and mmsh seeking
support added to gstreamer-plugins-bad. This will become available in livna
development as soon as it gets build by the admins.

Note to livna admins: first build the new libmms, then the new
gstreamer-plugins-bad.

In order to enjoy mms seeking (on F-8 or devel), you need to install / update
to the following from Fedora devel:
gstreamer-0.10.15-1
gstreamer-plugins-base-0.10.15-1

Note: gstreamer-plugins-base-0.10.15-1 will become available with the next
rawhide push, get it from koji now:

And the following from livna devel:
gstreamer-ffmpeg-0.10.2-5
gstreamer-plugins-bad-0.10.5-12
gstreamer-plugins-ugly-0.10.6-4

I believe I now have this working 100% so please install these, test it and let
me know how it works. When reporting problems please include clear step by step
reproduction instructions.

Regards,

Hans