Repository status?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Nov 19 07:35:02 CET 2007

On 19.11.2007 07:25, Jonathan Dieter wrote:
> Just a quick query, is there a timeline on the rpmfusion repository
> being ready to go?

When the infrastructure is up. Don't know when that will happen, but
hopefully soon. Help appreciated.

The next big thing is the look-aside cache for CVS. I got informations
about it from the Fedora guyss, but I don't have permissions on the
machine (nor knowledge in such things, but I'm trying my way through it)
to set it up. Maybe setting we need to set up the current FAS for RPM
Fusion as well, as many scripts from Fedora use it, which makes life
easier, as we can just reuse them instead of writing our own scripts.