[merge review] amrnb and amrwb nosrc packages

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Thu Oct 18 21:32:57 CEST 2007

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Then I'd say we leave them out for now -- we can later find a solution
> for nosrc rpms if we want, but it's not that high on our todo list IMHO.
>
> Other options?

Talking with the Penguin Liberation Front? http://plf.zarb.org/

As far as I understand their stance on not-distributable is to do it
anyway. This is not spelled out clearly on their about page, but the
software repo is quite clear AFAICS:
ftp://ftp.free.fr/pub/Distributions_Linux/plf/mandrake/2008.0/non-free/release/source

Might be a nice fall-back option if packages are not free enough even for
us.

regards,
 andreas