RPM Fusion for EL/EPEL 5

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Aug 17 12:11:59 CEST 2008

On 11.08.2008 19:09, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> More and more people talk to me and ask "when will RPM Fusion for
> EL/EPEL 5 start". As a big junk of the livna import is now done I might
> over the next few weeks slowly start to do the same work for EPEL. But I
> need to know which of the package owners actually is willing to maintain
> their packages in RPM Fusion's EL-branch.
>
> So if you want to maintain all or some of you packages for EL drop me a
> line please. Then I'll create branches for them sooner or later and help
> with the initial build round just like I do for Fedora now.

If you are a RPM Fusion contributor but are *not* at all interested in
maintaining you packages for EL then please add you fas username and a
your email to

http://rpmfusion.org/PackagersNotInterestedInEL

That will help those interested in EL to identify packages that need new
owners for the EL branch.

tia

Cu