RPM Fusion for EL/EPEL 5

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:32:55 CEST 2008

2008/8/17 Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info>:
> If you are a RPM Fusion contributor but are *not* at all interested in
> maintaining you packages for EL then please add you fas username and a your
> email to
>
> http://rpmfusion.org/PackagersNotInterestedInEL
>
> That will help those interested in EL to identify packages that need new
> owners for the EL branch.

I thought a lot about this and I don't think that having a wiki page
that lists packagers not interested in EL is the right way to proceed.
I think that having a wish list for EL packages like EPEL does works
better.

You may wonder why :) For example, I mostly maintain emulators in RPM
Fusion. I don't think that there is a need to have those compiler for
EL. Maybe for some emulators I maybe wrong and that's the purpose of
the wish list.

Your opinions are welcome.

Bye,

Andrea.