upgrade path for current fedora releases - audacity

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 22:08:24 CEST 2008

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:31:30 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> > Second related query, in this instance the original {Michael's} devel
> > spec is a dev release newer than what was in livna f8,f9. What do you
> > think about updating F8, F9 users to this later dev release ?
> > [...]
>
> I'm not familiar with audacity, so I have no opinion here.

1.3.5-beta for f8/f9 is in updates-testing since June. There are a couple
of success reports, but also one person with -1 karma who doesn't point to
any bug report. IMO, 1.3.5-beta is not worse than the cvs snapshot for
livna f8/f9.

--
I've hoped more Fedora users would spend karma points on the test updates
in bodhi.