rpmfusion based spin

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Aug 28 12:33:47 CEST 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Stewart Adam wrote:
>>
>> That sounds fine - I think maybe a DVD spin with all the rpmfusion
>> packages would be useful as well for offline installs.
>>
> My experience (with xfce, games and other locale specific spins) is
> limited to the Live media spins. I haven't looked into Pungi much. If
> anyone else wants to help by maintaining a dvd spin, I would appreciate
> that.

I have some experience in this area and I can assist in maintaining the
configuration files needed to compose whatever (really, whatever).

FWIW, both pungi and Revisor can be used for creating / respinning spins.

FWIW^2, Red Hat Emerging Technologies' Genome project as well as the
Fedora Unity project use a simple configuration file which is
distributed in a package to users as well, for use with Revisor.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip