mpeg2dec re-created as libmpeg2

David Juran david at juran.se
Thu Jul 24 10:31:31 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 10:13 +0200, KH KH wrote:

> - Update package
> - import new package wich obsoletes Upgrade/Path

OK, let's get back to the root of this problem. Maybe the timing for
re-creating the mpeg2dec package under a different name was
suboptimal...
Nicolas, how about you back out your libmpeg2 package from rpmfusion and
then we just import the livna package there. Then when things settle
down and rpmfusion is firmly in place I can cede ownership of the
package to you to do whatever you like with it...

/David