mpeg2dec re-created as libmpeg2

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Jul 24 15:58:28 CEST 2008

KH KH wrote:
> 2008/7/24 Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info>:
>>> How this will make things different than just picking it from rpmfusion ?
>> For the user there is no RPM Fusion yet.
>>
>>> This problem is really an easy level one.
>> Yes -- just ship the same package (the one you imported to RPM Fusion= in
>> RPM Fusion and Livna. The EVR for the package in RPM Fusions of course must
>> he higher then the one in Livna and Freshrpms. Problem solved, user can test
>> and report problems now; if they find some we can fix them before RPM Fusion
>> gets live.
>>
> Please!!! Enought talking! REMOVE this package now.
> How it is possible that you don't understand this is not the right way.

Nicolas,

I think their is some miscommunication here, I've been following this thread
and I don't understand what your talking about either.

Remove *which* package from *where* and *why*?

Can you please give the full N-V-R of the package you want removed, from which
repo you want it removed (for example livna-development or rpmfusion-F-9) and
explain a little bit more why?

Please.

Regards,

Hans