RPMFusion buildsystem is setting wrongs CFLAGS while building packages at %configure step

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Jul 24 15:50:27 CEST 2008

On 24.07.2008 15:04, KH KH wrote:
> Each package that is currently build (either in F-9 F-8 or devel
> repository) have it CFLAGS set incorrectly at build time
> In most case, that was caused by the %configure macro to be set incorrectly.
>
> I don't know what happen here, but since it still work with the
> current set of Fedora package while using mock
> i would say something in the buildsys have been set incorrectly...

Seems correct, but I can't see any obvious reasons why it's happening
(the mock config files are nearly identical with the ones from Livna
(different repos of course); the buildsys is the same; but it works for
livna builds, but not for RPM Fusion builds).

I need more time to look into that. Until then I suggest we stop
building more RPMS for RPM Fusion, as all noarch packages likely need
another rebuild.