Buildsys cflags issue solved, now need someone to fix it

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Jul 24 18:21:02 CEST 2008

On 24.07.2008 18:10, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
 > [...] that's why that builder use the older mechanism for now (¹).
>  [...]
> (¹) the plan is to reinstall the builder once we can shut livna down;

Note: for that we at least temporary need another x86_64 system that
could serve as buildsys for a few days while the livna one is getting a
fresh OS. Can anybody provide such a system? Would need a lot of hard
disk space for a local mirror or a really fast internet connection.

It would be great to have two x86_64-builders in general. So maybe that
system could stay as second builder for the foreseeable future.

Cu