Hosting the live cd

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sun Oct 12 00:30:00 CEST 2008

On Sat October 11 2008, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 09.10.2008 07:07, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> > We have already been discussing the details including the name for a
> > while in this list.
>
> Please point me to that discussion. As far as I remember and from
> searching "omega site:lists.rpmfusion.org" it was you who came up with
> the name; there was not even a proper discussion (and thus no consensus).

How do you want to enforce such a discussion? It was mentioned here now
several times and I did not remember any objections except from you and no
alternative naming ideas. I guess the majority does not care about the name
or agree to it. I think it's a nice name, but I also do not care much.
Regards,
Till