Nvidia drivers problem

Stewart Adam maillist at diffingo.com
Sun Oct 12 21:40:42 CEST 2008

This happens when livna-config-display can't read the xorg.conf file -
I've committed a newer version to the livna-development repository which
fixes that problem - if you grab it from there (you'll need version
0.0.21) then this should be fixed. If you can confirm, I'll commit
0.0.21 to rpmfusion as well.
Thanks!

Stewart