[Fwd: Build Error (Job 679): sdlmame-data-0127-1_fc8 on fedora-8-rpmfusion_nonfree]

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Sep 1 20:47:58 CEST 2008

On 22.08.2008 13:39, Julian Sikorski wrote:
> According to a brief discussion with Thorsten, mock should not look for
> ppc64 under f8 since we are not building for f8/ppc64. Yet, sdlmame
> build queued a bit earlier did build for this arch. So, unless it has
> been disabled after sdlmame and before -data, I don't get it. Also, what
> is wrong with f8/ppc64?

As mentioned in another mail earlier today: I disabled ppc64 for F-8 on
the plague-server two or three weeks ago.

But it seems the plague-builder on the ppc/ppc64 builder neverthelsse
still used the ppc64 config when a noarch package (like sdlmame-data)
was build. I removed that config now and the package built fine.

Cu