Call for help: mock configs for RPM Fusion

Dan Horák dan at danny.cz
Tue Sep 2 20:38:26 CEST 2008

Thorsten Leemhuis píše v Út 02. 09. 2008 v 19:48 +0200:
> Hi!
>
> More and more people asked for mock configs files that they can use for
> test-building RPM Fusion packages. I don't have such files, but I
> uploaded the mock config files used on the builders to
>
> http://www.leemhuis.info/files/fedorarpms/MISC.rfu/mock/
>
> DON'T USE THEM! They need modifications before they are ready for
> normaly use!
>
> I'd thus appreciate it if someone with a few spare cycles could take
> them and update them (see below)(¹); we after that should create
> rpmfusion-mockcfgs-{non,}free packages(²); after reviewing those we can
> put them in our repos.

I am not sure that creating a package with mock config is necessary, a
page on the Wiki with the relevant sections for adding into users' mock
configs could be sufficient. And when we will decide to create such
package then the configs should be based on the official Fedora one,
only with rpmfusion sections added.

I have just successfully tested this section:

[rpmfusion-free]
name=rpmfusion-free
baseurl=http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/development/x86_64/os/

added into my normal Fedora mock config, when build new package for
kino.

		Dan

--
Fedora and Red Hat package maintainer