@packagers: please check that your packages are properly listed in the comps files

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 15:02:51 CEST 2008

> >> - check the list of packages you own by looking at
> >> free/owners.list and nonfree/owners.list
> >
> > well, ufoai and ufoai-data are in free while these were
> > moved to nonfree...
>
> One of those mistakes I might have corrected if I had looked
> closer at it yesterday. Sorry.
>
> > so I should cut&paste these lines? -
>
> Yes please.

bad luck:

**** Access denied: kvolny is not in ACL for owners

> > or "Changes to this file must be done by a CVS admin."?
>
> /me is not sure if he can follow

this is within the owners file header ... if it is not true, then
it should be removed

> Well, my initial mail (the one you replied to) wouldn't make
> much sense if only CVS admins could edit those comps files,
> wouldn't it? ;-)

if I understand it "make sure that everything is correct" then
the process of "making sure" could be either DIY or "bug someone
to do it" :-)

> Not sure about ufoai-data and ufoai-doc. I'd say those
> normally should simply get tracked in automatically when
> installing ufoai (that's iirc how it working today). Thus the
> user should not be bugged with it, thus they should not be in
> the rpmfusion_nonfree-games group IMHO.

well, the catch is that ufoai-doc is not a dependency

> > umm ... I see ufoai packages are not built yet
>
> Huhu? They are there:
>
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/testing/
>8/x86_64/ufoai-2.2.1-2.fc8.x86_64.rpm
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/testing/
>9/x86_64/ufoai-2.2.1-2.fc9.x86_64.rpm
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/development/x86_
>64/os/ufoai-2.2.1-2.fc10.x86_64.rpm

damn, I must have looked into wrong place, sorry

K.