Did some bugzilla cleanups

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Sep 29 17:56:04 CEST 2008

On 28.09.2008 16:48, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:35:51 +0200, Xavier Lamien wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
>>> * Michael Schwendt [28/09/2008 15:31] :
>>> If it's in perl, I'll be glad to give a hand.
>> yeah, it's perl stuff.
>> I don't forgive you for that part.
>> Actually Thias is still the only one to have access to that box
>> (bz.rf.o) in order to let you guys help.
> Well, the code I refer to is in Python, and it works remotely.

Hmm. We use old style owner.list (from the pre-pkdb days), so we should
be able to use the same script that Fedora used in the past. Or is that
a problem for some reason? is one of those script the old Fedora sync
script?

> For Livna,
> several people have got the necessary privileges in bugzilla.

That is afaics needed for RPM Fusion as well. And we really need to get
the list of packages into bugzilla, as we can't even officially announce
the "RPM Fusion testing phase" without a proper bug tracker.

Cu