Did some bugzilla cleanups

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:36:26 CEST 2008

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:56:04 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> > Well, the code I refer to is in Python, and it works remotely.
>
> Hmm. We use old style owner.list (from the pre-pkdb days), so we should
> be able to use the same script that Fedora used in the past. Or is that
> a problem for some reason?

There's one that modifies bugzilla's database directly (locally).
It may still work, but it comes with increased requirements:
sufficient privileges to access the db, and the need to fork it
to replace any hardcoded constants that are specific to Fedora
and Red Hat's environment.

Anyway, as I've just added configurable POSIX locking to Plague cvs
and the pushscript (*ping* do you have news about the nfs problems
you've mentioned?), later this evening I might take a look at
rpmfusion's bugzilla website and see how much of my livna script
could be reused.