Did some bugzilla cleanups

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Sep 29 20:29:51 CEST 2008

On 29.09.2008 18:36, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:56:04 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> Well, the code I refer to is in Python, and it works remotely.
>> Hmm. We use old style owner.list (from the pre-pkdb days), so we should
>> be able to use the same script that Fedora used in the past. Or is that
>> a problem for some reason?
> There's one that modifies bugzilla's database directly (locally).

Ugh :-/

> It may still work, but it comes with increased requirements:
> sufficient privileges to access the db, and the need to fork it
> to replace any hardcoded constants that are specific to Fedora
> and Red Hat's environment.

:-((

> Anyway, as I've just added configurable POSIX locking to Plague cvs
> and the pushscript (*ping* do you have news about the nfs problems
> you've mentioned?),

Sorry, no; I didn't even talk to Xavier about it, as I would have to
translate what we discussed in private to English first -- that got a
lower priority in my quite long todo-list, as the push script works
"good enough" for me right now afaics. Would you be willing to contact
Xavier about it directly and discuss things? I don't understand much of
the details anyway, so I would just be a stupid man-in-the-middle.

> later this evening I might take a look at
> rpmfusion's bugzilla website and see how much of my livna script
> could be reused.

Many thx!

Cu
knuird