How to test RPM Fusion

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Sep 30 17:39:12 CEST 2008

On 30.09.2008 17:27, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 17:20 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> On 30.09.2008 11:58, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>>  > [...]
>>> If you let me know which groups, I can get in touch with them.
>> I don't know any. I just saw some posts on this lists from someone else
>> that afaics already has experience with creating spins that contain bits
>> from livna.
> Guilty. But also guilty of not giving any feedback on Rahul's initial ks
> file. Been swamped by $dayjob of late. Going to start working on a new
> F10-based spin w/a bunch of rpmfusion packages in it Real Soon Now
> though -- next MythDora release...

Uhhh. Ähhhhmmm. I had totally forgotten MythDora already. In fact I
meant comments like this
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2008-September/001235.html
from مؤيد السعدي

;-)

But that just proves the point: there are likely even more then those
three spins around that use packages from dribble, frehsrpms and/or
livna. We should try to get the spin maintainers to work together, as
that is IMHO one of the goals of RPM Fusion: bundle the efforts for
things that can't be done in Fedora in one place.

Cu