wl-kmod/devel not building on i686 (possibly affecting all kmods?)

Chris Nolan chris at cenolan.com
Sun Apr 5 22:03:59 CEST 2009

I've noticed for a little while and mentioned it on IRC that the
wl-kmod/devel package is not getting built on i686.

It doesn't fail, it just doesn't build at all for i686 - like it doesn't
even get queued. See job #3483 for example. All fine on non-rawhide.
Seems to be affecting some other rawhide kmods too such as job #3478
which is fglrx-kmod.

Anyone know what'd happening with it or if there is something I need to
fix in the spec to make it build? Or is this just a buildsys problem?

Ta