Google Earth?

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 00:52:42 CEST 2009

2009/4/22 Orion Poplawski <orion at cora.nwra.com>:
> Would Google Earth be acceptable as a rpmfusion package?
Probably not as it need to be at least redistributable.
You can still ask google for an eventual agreement for rpmfusion to
redistribute googleearth,
I haven't the GoogleEarth license in mind.

Last time I've checked, Ville Skytta did some experiments, maybe they
still remain on his personal repository.

Once that said, having a "nosource" rpm package redistributed by
rpmfusion would be awesome.
As the same with the flash-plugin, we could eventually redistribute
such nosource rpm within the SRPM rpmfusion_nonfre repository.  I
don't know if this could be handled properly from the builder side.