Where we are and where do we what to go?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Mar 2 20:57:10 CET 2009

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> (a) you tried to do many things own your own

Isn't that what you are doing too? E.g. when you single-handedly decided to
ban libdvdcss and flame everybody who objecs to it? Which incidentally is
also causing this issue:

That said:

> gnome vs. kde (we should do both)

+1
The current Omega isn't of much use to KDE users.

> free and nonfree

If we want to ship a nonfree CD at all, there should also be a free one
indeed.

        Kevin Kofler