New contributor

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Thu Feb 18 07:34:13 CET 2010

Hello,

My name is Ryan Rix, and I'm interested in taking over the kdenlive package
and the dependencies which were recently orphaned by Zarko Pintar. I am
currently a contributor and sponsored packager in Fedora (fedora fas ID is
rrix) so, if I understand correctly, I can be "fast tracked" in as a member of
cvsextras and given ownership of these packages. I've recently registered in
rpmfusion's FAS as, surprise, rrix. :)

Please let me know here, or ping me in IRC, if you have any questions. i have
just joined #rpmfusion on freenode as rrix.

Thanks,
Ryan Rix

--
Ryan Rix