New contributor

Zarko Pintar zarko.pintar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:59:56 CET 2010

Hello,

Many thanks to you, because Kdenlive and MLT (OpenShot too, but it is still
in review-waiting state) are great programs.
Yesterday, MLT nad Kdenive released in new versions, so if you wish I can
package them for the last time. ;)
And, of course I can introduce you on Kdenlive developer mailing-list as a
new  Fedora's packager.

regards, Zarko