New contributor

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Thu Feb 18 10:26:11 CET 2010

Hi Zarko,

On Wed 17 February 2010 10:59:56 pm Zarko Pintar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Many thanks to you, because Kdenlive and MLT (OpenShot too, but it is still
> in review-waiting state) are great programs.
I've used kdenlive quite a bit, and seeing it disappear would be quite the bad
surprise for me. I'm glad Kevin Kofler pointed it out to me that you had
orphaned the packages. :)

> Yesterday, MLT nad Kdenive released in new versions, so if you wish I can
> package them for the last time. ;)
Sure, you are welcome to update the package if you want to :)

> And, of course I can introduce you on Kdenlive developer mailing-list as a
> new  Fedora's packager.
Sure, that sounds good. I've subscribed to the list (i think...) so feel free
:)

Ryan
--
Ryan Rix