rpmfusion and no frozen rawhide

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Feb 18 22:47:40 CET 2010

On 17.02.2010 09:36, Hans de Goede wrote:

> So how are we going to handle the new no frozen rawhide ?

That's a very interesting question -- especially as our development
branch still builds against rawhide which sine a few hours is heading
towards F-14. IOW: something should happen soon...

> I see 2 options:
> [...]
> 2) Do early branching, just like Fedora does. We could make it
>     a bit easier on ourselves by immediately putting the new
>     F-## repo next to the already released repo's instead of
>     putting it under development like Fedora does.

Just my 2 cent: In an ideal world we IMHO wouldn't do anything different
from Fedora to avoid any confusion -- even if it's feels like we are
doing something that looks better or easier...

Cu