Fusion Linux 14 Release Candidate is out

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:07:56 CET 2010

2010/11/11 valent.turkovic at gmail.com <valent.turkovic at gmail.com>:
> FYI
> http://fusionlinux.org/2010/11/10/fusion-14-release-candidate-is-out/
Hello,

Thx for the info.

1/ Is there an available kickstart file that would describe the
composing work that have been done to achieve that.
(At least, the development process of Omega was public enough to be
done around the kickstart composing works)

2/ There is somehow a name clash with "RPM Fusion" and "Fusion Linux."
I personally don't like that. I don't think anyone could say this work
is endorsed by RPM Fusion as a whole.

Personally I won't promote this distro at all. Nor take any sort of
interest for bug report explicitly advertised as coming from Fusion
Linux. (will be closed as invalid, no matters why). This was discussed
in a fedora mailing list previously so I don't want to re-open.