Fusion Linux 14 Release Candidate is out

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 15:20:37 CET 2010

Fusion is an open project and for previous releases you can see
kickstart listed in release notes, also if you install Fusion you have
kickstart on the system automatically. When Fusion 14 gets released
I'll but latest kickstart also on download page for easier access.

We were looking for a new name for few months, and everything is
documented on out blog (http://fusionlinux.org/blog/) and all post
were on Planet Fedora, do you read Planet Fedora? Whole process was as
open and as transparent as possible. There is also Compiz Fusion
project that is AFAIK older that RPM Fusion, if it is not please
correct me.

The bug issue you mention was discussed on Fedora devel mailing list
is for everybody to see and as I said there already we won't send
people on fedora bugzilla for our bugs but only for any general bug
that is also a Fedora bug, and devels agreed to that.
So I don't see why you wouldn't accept bugs that are obvious bugs in
RPMFusion packages and that are not Fedora or Fusion bugs?

Do you have have some personal issue against me or agings Fusion Linux
project? If so please say it clearly.

Valent.