Taking a break (this time for real) and looking for volunteers that take over my RPM Fusion jobs

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Nov 30 20:56:50 CET 2010

On 30.11.2010 13:13, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Thanks Thorsten for keeping the show alive for some time. :)
>
> I just wish RPMFusion would have had a benevolent dictator (or two or
> more) with appropriate courage and (first of all, even) decision powers --
> as is necessary for some things to move forward.

Actually I might have acted as benevolent dictator here and there, but I
tried to avoid that most of the time and leave people room, as I tend to
think a real community IMHO will only form if people are involved
decision making (that's the long story short).

Looking back at it I sometimes think it might not have been the best
solution for a project as small as RPM Fusion :-/

> [...]

Cu