FFmpeg 0.7.2 for F15 (and rawhide)

Marcos Felipe Rasia de Mello marcosfrm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 00:35:14 CEST 2011

2011/7/31 Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com>:
> The problem is that 0.7 stable requires x264 > 115 where we only have 114.
> Here is a break.

Thanks for pointing this out. I missed your previous email on the subject.
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2011-July/009874.html
(I'll test rpmfusion-free-updates-testing)

> That been said, we should probably update to this ABI in F15 for x264
> as a preliminary step to continue to follow the 0.7.x ffmpeg branch
> there.

I think so. It's important keep FFmpeg updated with its maintenance releases.

> Marcos, I you want to help in this area, please consider joining the
> Fedora or RPM Fusion Contributors:
> http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors
> Thx

For now I think the ML is enough.