Support for EL-6?

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:31:11 CEST 2011

2011/8/1 Matej Cepl <mcepl at redhat.com>:
> Dne 1.7.2011 23:56, Nicolas Chauvet napsal(a):
>> Could you provide us the patches needed to build theses packages for
>> EL-6 if any ?
>
> I don't have anything else than what's in those .src.rpms. orc is just
> product of rpmbuild --rebuild with
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=199655 package.

Well I don't know what to say, you didn't answear the problem of only
using the version of orc provided on EL6.
(specially for orc and others that can be allowed in EPEL hence are
disallowed in RPM Fusion, please request those branches also).

If you want to request owneshipt on gstreamer package on RPM Fusion,
feel free to do so.
Hans already express that he will accept any EL maintainer(s) for his packages.