OpenCascade license?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:56:37 CET 2011

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 8:12 AM, Dan Horák <dan at danny.cz> wrote:
> I have used the upstream source archive, while the Debian folks drop a
> lot of stuff from it (see
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/opencascade/). I think the main
> difference against 6.3.0 is in the size of documentation which is
> pre-built. I will try to look at the 6.5.1 too, but can't promise any
> dates.

I've already started... I found the debian diff archive and then I
renamed all the patches to have OpenCASCADE-6.5.0 on the front, then I
did a patch by patch name comparison, if it exists in the new patch
set then I changed the name, if not I dropped it. I also updated the
ones you modified (${VERSION, and cp -frp). Apparently enough has
changed in the 6.5.1 release that two of the 6.5.0 patches have hunks
that fail.

I wish I could use quilt instead of doing this manually but I haven't
figured out how to get quilt to play nice with rpmbuild, which makes
for a VERY manual process.

Richard