OpenCascade license?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 21:45:34 CET 2011

Just to give you an update. I've ALMOST got it building. I hit a bug
in 6.5.1 missing an #include and ran into an issue that I'm not sure
why it didn't break things before. I ended up having to add
--with-freetype=... because it wasn't getting detected properly (if at
all).

Additionally I had to add a new BR: for ftgl-devel.

I'm not sure if I got everything yet as now that I got it mostly fixed
each build attempt takes some time. Let me know if you're interested
in the result when I'm not. I'm not sure you'd want to DL the whole
SRPM as I'm using the unmodified source (~200MB) but I can package up
the spec and updated patches.

Richard