RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) Package Build Report 2011-11-05

rpmfusion-pkgs-report at rpmfusion.org rpmfusion-pkgs-report at rpmfusion.org
Sat Nov 5 18:52:44 CET 2011

Packages built and released for RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) testing/15: 1

    libdvbpsi-0.2.2-1.fc15

Packages built and released for RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) development: 2

    libdvbpsi-0.2.2-1.fc16
    xbmc-10.1-6.fc16

Changes in RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) testing/15:

libdvbpsi-0.2.2-1.fc15
----------------------
* Sat Nov 05 2011 Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> - 0.2.2-1
- Update to 0.2.2

Changes in RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) development:

libdvbpsi-0.2.2-1.fc16
----------------------
* Sat Nov 05 2011 Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> - 0.2.2-1
- Update to 0.2.2

xbmc-10.1-6.fc16
* Sat Nov 05 2011 Alex Lancaster <alexlan[AT]fedoraproject org> - 10.1-6
- Disable using external ffmpeg for the moment, until such time as
  either we backport a fix for 0.8 ffmpeg or we build XBMC Eden (11.x)
  (see #1962)

* Mon Sep 26 2011 Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> - 10.1-5
- Rebuilt for FFmpeg-0.8