Rawhide builds still have .fc16 disttags

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:36:52 CET 2011

2011/11/16 Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that the updated common/branches still thinks Rawhide is Fedora
> 16. Please fix that! (Also check the builder configs, the Rawhide configs
> should actually point to Rawhide now.)
Wrong, rawhide is not expected to be reopened just after the release.
I think a two week delay is fine given the current process.

As I said earlier but you obviously haven't noticed. I expect the next
release to branch at the same time as fedora to prevent such mess.

Please build your package in F-16 this target was fixed earlier this week.
It should be inherited in rawhide. (F-17)