Rawhide builds still have .fc16 disttags

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Nov 19 00:41:45 CET 2011

Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> Please build your package in F-16 this target was fixed earlier this week.
> It should be inherited in rawhide. (F-17)

But I want a DIFFERENT package in F16 and F17 Rawhide, to match Fedora
freetype.

F16 should have freetype-freeworld-2.4.6-4.fc16.
F17 should have freetype-freeworld-2.4.8-1.fc17 (which actually got built as
.fc16, which is what I'm complaining about).

Fedora already moved on weeks ago. What are we waiting for?

        Kevin Kofler