replacement builder needed

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:36:06 CEST 2011

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:17:30 -0500, RS (Richard) wrote:

> > Can't entirely recall. There's not a huge amount to it though. Its a fairly
> > minimal el6 install, add plague, koji and mock, and configure them (along
> > with the necessary firewall holes for the plague and koji client daemons).
>
> Is is EL required? If so I'll have to run it in a virtual machine
> which adds a layer of complexity.

Fedora <= 15 has been tested and kept working with Plague. On F-16 I've
not tested Plague yet.

About how to set up a builder (and/or the server), it would help if the
current config files (except for the certificates!), including any mock
config customisations, would be made available somewhere. As examples and
for reviewing purposes -- and to create a template which to reuse for
new builder configuration files. Surely they are kept somewhere, so
files like build target config files are simply copied to all builders
instead of created from scratch.