Buildsys aborted last kernel updates

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Thu Dec 13 06:51:56 CET 2012

> Seeking the kmod package that I maintain in the last built launched by
> Kwizart (update for new kernel), I came across this error in the job.log
> file for i686:
>
> "Job failed because it was killed."
>
> The job ID is 15389.

Thank you Nicolas for resolving this.
Sorry for being so noisy about that, but there seems that the same
package was not built for F-16 (compared to the list of commits
yesterday) and maybe F-18. I'm probably wrong about that, but users
experience would be not so good if I wasn't.
Sorry, I didn't check all the built results compared to the commits to
see if one was missing, but wl-kmod.

Cordially,

--
NVieville