Greetings Mplayer Maintainers!

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Fri Feb 24 01:21:50 CET 2012

Hi,
from this thread we have 4 candidates to maintain mplayer:

Julian Sikorski  which maintain the gnome-mplayer.
I (Sérgio Basto) which co-maintain smplayer.
Richard Shaw , which helps if it is need it (and have more admin
permissions, though).
Joseph D. Wagner which wish a mplayer updated.

A little note: I though that was updated, for me mplayer with 18 months
is updated :) I saw for the first time real HD (mkv) in my laptop with
current mplayer on rpmfusion.

we got ffmpeg-0_10
http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=12011
and src.rpm
http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-development-rpmfusion_free/12011-ffmpeg-0.10-1.fc18/

who begging packaging ? or how we organize ourselves?
I will pick ffmeg 0.10 compile for F16 and try update mplayer on F16
too .

--
Sérgio M. B.