Greetings Mplayer Maintainers!

Joseph D. Wagner joe at josephdwagner.info
Fri Feb 24 11:53:22 CET 2012

On 02/24/2012 02:26 AM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> 2012/2/24 Joseph D. Wagner<joe at josephdwagner.info>:

>>> Can you please pick a known version of x264 from RPM Fusion devel, branch.
>>> Maintaining x264 is another issue.
>>> I had a problem with more recent snapshot, specially as the patch
>>> didn't applied and need to be reworked.
>>> If you have done some work in this area, please forward it to the x264
>>> maintainer or apply to the co-maintainership.
>>>
>>> Thx
>>>

>>> Nicolas (kwizart)
>>>
>> I got this to work.
> Can you please prevent yourself to send me such gooddam piece of crap!
> Please never reproduce that or your will be on my crap list!
> *
> *

With such gracious manners, I have to wonder why more people don't
become package maintainers.

Instead of calling it crap and threatening me with your crap list (as
intimidating as that is), could you explain what you think is crap is
why you think it is so?  Or are you just mad that I sent you an attachment?

I've fully admitted that I'm new at this, and I am trying to learn.  I
would appreciate an environment more conducive to learning, especially
for people like me who aren't at your level.

Joseph D. Wagner