Last F-16 wl-kmod built

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Wed Jan 9 12:49:32 CET 2013

Hello Community,

First of all, happy new year 2013 to you!

The last wl-kmod package built for F-16 did not ended successfully on
buildsys (job id 15665). The different files were not moved in the
correct directories after the built, that's why the job doesn't appear
in the successful builds page of buildsys, nor in the failed builds one.
Nothing in the logs files catches my eyes.

I wonder why this happens so regularly with this package while large
packages rebuilds are submitted (maybe a relevant information is that
wl-kmod is in alphabetic order the last package in this process)? Maybe
someone can point to me where to start digging to find what going wrong
in order to correct this?

Maybe in the buildsys system there are others log files that contain
useful information, but I don't know where to look for them.
I'll try to re-submit this package in the next hours using plague, but I
hope this won't erase these files before someone read them.

Thanks in advance.

Cordially,

--
NVieville