Last F-16 wl-kmod built

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Wed Jan 9 18:55:29 CET 2013

Replying myself:

> Hello Community,
>
>[...]
>
> The last wl-kmod package built for F-16 did not ended successfully on
> buildsys (job id 15665). The different files were not moved in the
> correct directories after the built, that's why the job doesn't appear
> in the successful builds page of buildsys, nor in the failed builds one.
> Nothing in the logs files catches my eyes.
>
>  [...]
>
> I'll try to re-submit this package in the next hours using plague,

Unfortunately I was not able to re-queue this job on buildsys using
plague (reason: I'm not the initial job submitter).
But going further with plague I get this:

#plague-client detail 15665

Detail for Job ID 15665 (wl-kmod):
Source: wl-kmod-5_100_82_112-5_fc16_7
Target: fedora-16-rpmfusion_nonfree
Submitter: kwizart at gmail.com
Archjobs:
    x86_64: builder1.rpmfusion.org    done/done
    i686: builder1.rpmfusion.org    done/done

So according to
http://nb.fedorapeople.org/cvsfedora/extras-buildsys/README

this job is waiting for "Repo object to add our packages to the repo".

Any help on resolving this issue is welcome.

Cordially,

--
NVieville