rpmfusion-developers Digest, Vol 2216, Issue 1

Tobias Brodel brittlehaus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 00:50:00 CET 2014

>>/  Hi,
/>>/
/>/> I couldn't find a package for ffmpeg-compat built for ARM so i downloaded
/>/> the srpm, tried to build it myself and ran into some compiler errors
/>/> relating to whitespace in ARM assembly instructions.
/>>/
/>/> Here's a patch that lets the package build:http://pastie.org/9739513
/>>/
/> Thx for your interest in RPM Fusion for arm

> I will apply the patch for ffmpeg-compat in devel (fedora 21). But I don't
> think it has really some interest exept for completness of the repository
> (the only user of ffmpeg-compat is transcode which is close to be orphaned).
> Or do you have any "out of the repository" users of such compat library ?

No worries. I noticed there are no packages for ARM in F21 currently, what's
the best way I can contribute to the next release? Please note I have no
packaging experience in Fedora or elsewhere..

Yeah I needed ffmpeg-compat to build the avifile package from the PlanetCCRMA
repos.

Cheers,
Toby.