ffmpeg-2.4 released

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 07:24:50 CEST 2014

W dniu 25.09.2014 o 20:56, Sérgio Basto pisze:

> On Qui, 2014-09-25 at 19:27 +0200, Julian Sikorski wrote:

>>> Hi, please wait, let's wait to know if kwizart allow us to put ffmpeg
>>> 2.3.3 in F20, we think it is better and we have strong reasons , like
>>> explained in
>>> https://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2014-September/017393.html
>>>
>>> Kwizart , do you allow this exception ?
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>> Just to be clear: I only pushed it to devel. F20 is still an open question.
>
> yes , but I want copy from devel to F20, the state of art , before
> upgrading to ffmpeg 2.4 , will be  more easier , clean etc , and  just
> after this update (on F20), update devel to ffmpeg 2.4
>
> Thanks,

Hi,

it seems like we had a bit of misunderstanding. I was under the
impression we are good to go with 2.4 in rawhide, and 2.2/2.3 for F20 is
what we were discussing.
I don't think it makes sense to roll back now, let's just rebuild the
dependencies to minimise breakage time.
I think I should apply for the ffmpeg deps commit access moving forward,
so that there are more people who can do the rebuild.

Best regards,
Julian