ffmpeg-2.4 released

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Fri Sep 26 14:27:54 CEST 2014

Hi!,

On Sex, 2014-09-26 at 07:24 +0200, Julian Sikorski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems like we had a bit of misunderstanding. I was under the
> impression we are good to go with 2.4 in rawhide, and 2.2/2.3 for F20
> is
> what we were discussing.

yes , as we have cvs, to avoid confusions etc, we like first copy devel
to branch and after update devel, so devel keeps all story ...

> I don't think it makes sense to roll back now, let's just rebuild the
> dependencies to minimise breakage time.

yes , I mean virtually roll back last commit and copy that to branch
F20 .

Until packages are signed and publish , no breakage happens , if you
disable repo needsign.

> I think I should apply for the ffmpeg deps commit access moving
> forward,
> so that there are more people who can do the rebuild.

sorry don't understand what you mean here , but no worries we do the
best we can .

Meanwhile I'm very busy today, at least.

Best regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.