Fedora 21 EOL - CVS is closed!

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 12:56:07 CET 2015

> On Seg, 2015-12-07 at 14:36 +0000, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Qui, 2015-12-03 at 21:41 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

> > > Current priority is:
> > > 1/ setup the new infra to push git content using rfpkg-free/rfpkg-
> > > nonfree. (gitolite)
> > > Recently has an issue with fasClient that should be fixed now. Need
> > > time to work on it.
> > > 2/ Close the f23 repository for release and move to updates.
> > > 3/ Introduce new packages from the review queue. (so if you don't
> > > know how to help, please have a look on the review request queue
> > > http
> > > s://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/2).
> >
> > IMO also branching f23, rawhide and epel7
>
> kwizart: people still trying fix things that can't , and the main thing
> for them is got git sources correct , why we don't do branch f23 , do
> the mass rebuild, see github.com/rpmfusion correctly and "Close the f23
> repository for release and move to updates." , internals things don't
> matter to the people , this ones makes many questions and people try to
> fix it (without success) Martin ask for rebuilds now Jeremy made f23
> branch in is own account and I don't know what to answer.

 I don't have any issue wih people using local branch as f23 to separate
content targetted for f24 using their master branch.
But you only need to fetch the content for f23 as the current master branch
in the git preview. git checkout master && git pull remote f23.
people will need to rebase later when the f23 branch will be created from
git preview master.

I'm still having limited bandwidth, so anything else is deferred.

--
-